This version has been changed on 25th of august 2022.
- Personal data is any data that is traceable to you as an individual (name, email address, personal phone number,…)
- Deroose Plants processes these personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer management: this is based on the performance of the agreement reached between the buyer and Deroose Plants.
- Direct marketing: this is based on Deroose Plants’s legitimate interest in informing the buyer about new varieties which Deroose Plants offers or events organized by Deroose Plants.
- Complaint handling and dispute management: this is based on our legitimate interest in exercising our rights and safeguarding our interests, including bringing, exercising or substantiating a legal claim.
- Deroose Plants provides such data, insofar as necessary,
- to the processors who provide supporting services such as IT suppliers.
- to public bodies when such is required by law.
- In accordance with the legal conditions and provisions, the buyer has the right to access, correct, erase, transfer and restrict the personal data. You are also entitled to object against the processing for direct marketing purposes.
- We store the personal data for a maximum period of 10 years following the termination of the customer relationship. Deroose Plants stores your personal data within the EEA but may transfer data outside the EEA if this is necessary for the performance of an agreement between the buyer and Deroose Plants. If this happens we make sure we take suited measurements to protect your data at the best of our ability.
- You can exercise your rights via +32 (0)9 357 74 47 or email@example.com. You can always file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium; firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dataprotectionauthority.be.